Instructions for handling and drafting the proceedings of the NUTS2020 in Nutrients’ journal
Please, beware of the “Instructions for Authors” (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/nutrients/instructions). Briefly, use the Microsoft Word template (click to download). Note that Nutrients has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive.
- One manuscript should be written for each NUTS2020 topic/session (circa 10 in total).
- Expenses for publication will be fully covered by the NUTS2020 budget.
- Moderators of the different sessions will be in charge of contacting the Speakers and define/reach consensus for a tentative index for each manuscript.
- NUTS2020 will facilitate the contact information of the speakers to the moderators ahead of time.
- As soon as the preliminary index is drafted it will be notified to the Editors via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline 31 July 2020)
- The Speakers and Moderators of a specific topic will establish manuscript authorship according to the amount of work spent in drafting by his/her collaborators. Please note that, in case there is no consensus, the Editors will take part in the decision.
- First authorship may be shared.
- Up to two corresponding authors can be included and the last author will be the senior one if appropriate.
- Other co-authors may be invited to participate up to a total number of 8-10 authors for each manuscript.
Remember that the aim of the manuscripts is to summarize the latest evidence on the salutary effects of nuts, but also to define new topics, needs and opportunities in nut research for the future.
Deadline for manuscript submissions to the journal is 31 October 2020. Therefore, manuscripts should be sent to the Editors (email@example.com) no later than 15 September 2020 for revision prior submission to the journal.
If a NUTS2020 speaker or moderator plans to submit to this Special Issue of Nutrients an original article, please first notify the Editors.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org